Buy Soybean Meal for sale – Organic Soybeans Meal 43% 48% bulk supplier
Buy Soybean Meal for sale from us, We’re the best Organic Soybeans meal suppliers & exporters of Soyabean meal in bulk at wholesale price with Fast Delivery.
Soy Meal is a type of by-poduct of soybean after drawing out soybean oil; Light yellow to light brown with toasted soy scent, no fermentation, mould, blocking and foreign smell.With high protein, rich amino vitamin, peptide and acid and so on.
Purchase soybean meal which is one of the richest and cheapest sources of protein and is a staple in the diets of people and animals in numerous parts of the world. The seed contains 17% oil and 63% meal, 50% protein.
Soy are products from the annual legume of the pea family (Fabaceae) and its edible seed. The soyabean (Glycine max), is economically the most important bean in the world, providing vegetable protein for millions of people and ingredients for hundreds of chemical products.
Soybean meal is produced from non-GM soybeans and has not to be labelled according regulations (EG) Nr. 1829/2003 and 1830/2003. During the production process the beans are mechanically crushed and the oil is removed by solvent extraction. In the following toasting process, anti-nutritive substances like trypsin inhibitors are removed.
Functions of Soybean Meal
1.The soybean meal is rich in amino acid, which can totally satisfy the amino acid demand of fishes.
2.The soybean meal is abundant in nutrition, such as amino acid, small peptide, vitamin and so on. The unrefined fiber in soybean meal is broken down and intenerated effectively. Therefore the nutrition can be used at the highest rate.
3. The soybean meal consists of rich Probiotics and metabolite of Probiotics which can better the micro-ecological environment, enhance the resistance and prevent disease.This item can improve the usage rate of feed and nitrogen. Hence the nitrogen and indole in the animals’ dejecta will be reduced dramatically, and feeding
environment will be enhanced.
Normally in 50 kg woven bags
1×20 full container loads 20 M. tons (or to be indicated) without pallets
Soybean Meal Nutritional Attributes
A highly palatable feedstuff, soybean meal is characterised by a high protein content (from 43 to 53%) and a low crude fibre content (less than 3% for the dehulled soybean meals). It has a very good amino acid balance and contains high amounts of lysine, tryptophane, threonine and isoleucine, which are often lacking in cereal grains. However, the concentration of cystine and methionine are suboptimal for monogastric animals, and methionine supplementation is necessary. Amino acid digestibility is also very high (more than 90% for lysine in pigs and poultry).
Soy meal contains oligosaccharides such as raffinose and stachyose that cannot be digested by monogastric animals, due to the lack of a specific endogenous alpha-galactosidase. Raffinose and stachyose can cause flatulence and diarrhoea that may increase the digesta passage rate, and decrease digestion and absorption of dietary nutrients. In poultry, these oligosaccharides have been shown to decrease nitrogen-corrected true metabolizable energy, fibre digestion, and transit time. Low-oligosaccharide soybean meals are now available.
About 60-70% of phosphorus in soybean meal is bound to phytic acid, which is nutritionally unavailable to monogastric animals and reduces the availability of P and other minerals. Supplementation with inorganic phosphorus is required, and the addition of phytase may alleviate the problem. Low-phytate soybeans are under development but their productivity is still low.
Soybean meal is a poor source of B vitamins and lack of B vitamin supplementation in soybean meal-based diets may cause reproductive and performance problems in sows, older pigs and hens (McDonald et al., 2002).
Modern research has led to a remarkable variety of uses for the soybean.
- Its oil can be processed into margarine and vegetarian cheese. Industrially, the oil is used as an ingredient in paints, adhesives.
- Oil can be extracted from soy by the application of pressure, which is referred to as expeller or mechanical extraction, or by solvent extraction. Most commercial feeds use solvent-extracted soybean meal.
- Soy meal serves as a high-protein meat substitute in many food products and animal feed compounding. it can also be imparted with a meatlike texture for increasing the cooked yield of ground meats.
- Soybean meal is the dominant protein supplement used in poultry diets and is the standard to which alternative protein sources are compared. Soybeans can be fed to poultry whole or as soybean meal, a by-product of oil extraction.
- Only the mechanically extracted soybean meal can be used in organic poultry diets.
- Soybean meal has a high protein content, especially when compared to other plant protein sources.
- Soybean meal also has an excellent amino acid profile that complements that of corn, the primary energy source in poultry diets.